HOMEABOUTMYSHOPSDAILYREADSCONTACT

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello Spring!

Well, I wandered around downtown the other morning while my daughter was in nursery school. Low and behold the crabapple trees were covered in blooms. Truly stunning! Practically overnight mother nature had replaced the dark dreary winter sky with the glow of spring ushering in singing birds, patches of fresh green grass, and an unbelievably blue, almost cloudless sky. Lets not forget the emergence of flowers. Beyond happy about that! Yes, after this long cruel winter I think we can say hello to spring! I've been working on what I hope will grow into a beautiful cottage garden, and have also been creating new lovelies inspired by spring, like these little flower earrings:
and this sweet little pink and white flower brooch:
Both will be available at Eclectic Orchid soon! Hope you are enjoying the start of this beautiful season as much as I am! Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment