HOMEABOUTMYSHOPSDAILYREADSCONTACT

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dreaming this morning...

Yes, it's true. I'm dreaming of travel this morning. This is a picture I took last summer of one of the streets of Venice. Isn't it glorious! The colors, the vibrancy, the ummmm, laundry? haha. But these are not the only things I'm dreaming of. How about the...











Lovely blooms blossoming in abundance on balconies.













Windows thrown wide open to the unbelievably beautiful blue Venetian sky.

















A quiet morning on the Grand Canal.
















Gondolas on silent waters before the start of a busy day.







And, yes, even...



Fresh laundry hung out to dry in the warm Italian air.

Well, I think I've dreamed quite enough for one morning!

Bought the loveliest little camelia bush yesterday. It has the softest pink buds I have ever seen. Going to find a wonderful place to plant it today!
Hope your Thursday is filled with dreams and beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment