HOMEABOUTMYSHOPSDAILYREADSCONTACT

Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Morning! What's Blossoming?

Good morning! Hope you had a beautiful weekend! Well, we (the family and myself) took a ride out of town on Saturday and low and behold, the peach trees were in bloom! Row after row of those gorgeous blossoms are truly stunning. On the way back home we picked up the most delicious strawberries from a local fruit stand. Yummmm!



Yesterday was one of those continuously gloomy days (except for the spot of sunshine I caught peeking through my window). While it didn't rain much, it was dark and windy. I didn't really mind though. I took advantage of being indoors and used the time to complete a large wholesale order I've been working on for the past couple weeks. It was nice to work and listen to the sound of the wind in the trees and hear the lovely chimes.
A few new things will be "blossoming" at Eclectic Orchid this week! I have lots of new Spring goodies, just need to find the time to fill the shop with them! Check out my newest addition to the Whimsy in the Garden locket collection on the left.
I'll also be adding new large, feminine and romantic flower brooches topped off with vintage rhinestone buttons or repurposed vintage earrings.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend too! Here's to a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment