HOMEABOUTMYSHOPSDAILYREADSCONTACT

Monday, May 18, 2009

New Listings

Hi all! Well, Monday is almost over, so here's to that! Actually, I have to say that this was a pretty good Monday. Hardly even felt like a Monday! Beautiful weather and a fantastic day with my daughter! Can't really top that no matter what day of the week it is! Anywho, I was able to list a few new pieces today. Here they are:





"Classic Love Story"
- inspired by Romeo and Juliet and my
upcoming trip to Verona, Now that's amore!





"Ma Petite Fleur" in pink
- just like cotton candy in the form of a
rose for your finger! How fun!







I have also been hoarding, I mean collecting, a lot of vintage pieces lately. I hope to incorporate them into some terrific new designs! Be on the lookout for them as well as upcoming blog, facebook, and twitter sales! Good night and have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment