HOMEABOUTMYSHOPSDAILYREADSCONTACT

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Going Back to Europe



Well, it's been almost 7 years, but I am finally going back to Europe! I fell in love with Italy on my honeymoon years ago, and always said I would return. Sometimes life has other plans for you! Well, it looks like my time to return has come. I have a ticket to Venice for June and I am beyond excited! We are going to travel through Austria, possibly some of Germany, and back to my beloved Italy! Hoping it will be a fantastic trip! Unfortunately Eclectic Orchid will be on vacation for periods of time over the summer. But I hope to find some wonderful pieces to create with when I return home! Scattered about are a few pics from my last trip to Positano, Italy. Husband and I look so young!
Hope everyone is having a terrific week! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment