HOMEABOUTMYSHOPSDAILYREADSCONTACT

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Taste of What's to Come

Well, it's been a while. I have had a wonderful summer spending time with my family. It's a beautiful thing and we have made so many wonderful memories this summer. I am finally getting to work on the shop again. New packaging- adorable pale pink boxes with ribbons and a dainty flower.


I ordered some mini moo cards today. They are amazing tiny business cards with some of my original photography on them. They also make great little bookmarks. I'm hoping they will be a nice surprise for customers and a great addition to the new packaging.


I'll be getting the shop stocked soon with lots of new fall lovelies! Chains, flower pins in fall colors, and oh yeah! Rhinestones! Did I mention there will be rhinestones? Here's a little taste of what's to come!









Post Earring Sets

















Hearts

















Flowers, Crystals & Rhinestones







Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment